Texas Panhandle Centers
Texas Panhandle Centers is currently seeking a Full-Time Associate Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our staff.
$84,760.00 – $94,889.60 Annually
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will perform the duties as the Associate Chief Financial Officer which includes but is not limited to daily operations of Accounting Services.
- Will maintain documentation systems, monitor and verify integrity and accuracy of Payroll and Accounts Receivable transactions in cooperation with other units as required.
- Responsible for developing internal controls and auditing financial records.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports required by local, state, and federal authorities.
- Will also be responsible for Center budget and preparation of Audit documents.
- Adheres to TPC Business Code of Conduct and reports concerns of ethical and/or business standards as defined in the code if compromised.
Required qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Accounting.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in payroll, accounting, bookkeeping or auditing.
- Current Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and be insurable under agency vehicle policy
- Must be 18 years or age or older
Preferred qualifications to be successful in the job:
- Public Accounting
- Community Center accounting experience and/or governmental accounting experience
- Cost Accounting
At TPC, passion and meaningful work is rewarded! We offer employees:
- Robust benefit offerings – Medical, Urgent Care visits for a low $10 co-pay, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance (1.5 times employee’s salary)
- Employer Match up to 6% in the 403 (b) or 457 Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – PTO accrual, Holidays and annual Floating Holiday
- Additional Supplemental Coverage available i.e. Disability, Accidental, Cancer, Critical Care, and Section 125 Flexible Spending Account Plan
- 501(c)(3) designation – You can apply for the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
Qualified candidates click APPLY NOW to fill out an application!